Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walking In: Foggy Autumn Morning and Oaks

I moved into my current apartment three weeks ago, and my walls are looking sad. I'd been subletting for two years before I got this place, and I just don't have much stuff—I moved in with a bedframe, a mattress and a cherry wood nightstand provided by my landlord.

Hence the need for art. I've been poking around Society6 and have become obsessed with Joy St. Claire's moody landscapes. I'm gonna take a wild guess and bet these would look amazing on a massive stretched canvas, so until I save my dollars, I'll just settle for staring. (You can find these photos and more on her shop, too.)

1. Branch and leaves antique bronze brass bracelet, $13.95. RibbonGlory // 2. 910 Low Rise Skinny Jeans in Santorini, $187. J Brand // 3. Majesty Peacoat in warm lemon, $258. J. Crew // 4. Georgette Pussybow Blouse in black, $52.38. ASOS // 5. Natural Feature Necklace, $25. Release Me Creations // 6. Dorado Riding Boot, $458. Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment