Friday, October 21, 2011

Mappy map maps: Pinterest finds

My blogging inspiration still comes from my search for the perfect piece of massive wall art to put behind my bed. My latest theory? MAPS. They are expansive, interesting and visually attractive. And surprisingly cheap, compared with fine art from fine artists.

Also, I am now realizing for the first time how ridiculously few of the images on Pinterest have attribution which is... honestly, kind of sad. Stylists and photographers need credit, too!

Via Better Homes and Gardens

Just ordered some of these for my bedroom.

Via Elle Decor
Via Southern Living
In short: need maps, will travel.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie! I couldn't find your email, but you won the Bumble & Bumble shampoo and conditioner giveaway on blog, Blonde Bedhead! Email me so we can send you it! kerbuski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to beat a map. I always bring a few with me - not for navigation purposes, but for kicks. I can spend hours staring at a map (and do) and they aid stories when people ask where I lived in Switzerland or where Bowen Island is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of yeahthatsgreat blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete